Daniela Koenig is specialized in Financial Markets Law, Contract Law and Corporate Law. She has many years of experience as a business lawyer and advises companies of the financial industry and other sectors on drafting and negotiating contracts and represents clients in court and administrative proceedings.
Daniela Koenig has expertise in derivatives, collective investment schemes and other financial products as well as in regulatory matters of the banking and financial sector. She also focuses on a comprehensive legal service for start-up companies and small and medium-sized enterprises. Furthermore she advises individuals in matters concerning law of succession, real estate and art law.
Her clients appreciate her analytical skills, diligence and entrepreneurial approach.
2012 Partner with BÜHLMANN KOENIG & PARTNER
2006 Several secondments in the legal department of two Swiss banks
2002 Attorney at Law in a major law firm in Zurich
2001 Attorney at Law in a law firm in Zug
1999 Clerk at the District Court in Horgen
1998 Foreign Associate in a law firm in New York
Swiss and Zurich Bar Association
Practice group “Banking Law” of the Zurich Bar Association
Lexlink – International Legal Network
Penn Law European Society
Daniela Koenig has recently advised and assisted her clients in the following matters:
- Fund distributor in regulatory matters and revising their distribution agreements
- Major bank in drawing up a documentation for OTC derivatives according to the ISDA and Swiss Master Agreements
- Several asset managers in setting-up their business, creating a contractual framework and handling regulatory issues
- A real-estate company in various real-estate transactions
- Textile company regarding the negotiation of a cooperation agreement
- Recruiting firm in corporate restructuring and drafting contracts
- Medium-sized bank in regulatory matters in connection with the distribution of collective investment schemes and the revision of their marketing material
- Various shareholders in asserting claims against their business partners
- Art collector regarding the sale of works of art
- Several individuals with respect to estate planning and inheritance-related disputes